10 Random Facts About Me
I am spending this Friday afternoon finally writing and planning out blog posts. The last month and a half have been crazy with Southernspiration's retail space opening, travel and commissioned projects, but I feel re-energized to create new content for this little corner. I thought I would start with something funny and share a little more about myself. Last year I created an About Me youtube video, well since filming the footage we have a gained more individuals in the Southern'spirations community, and I thought it would be fun to share ten random things about me!
No particular order just the random order I thought of each fact.
1. I do not like chocolate milk or ice cream. I love chocolate syrup on my ice cream, but chocolate dairy products taste chalky to me.
2. When I can't sleep, I love to watch art conservation videos on Youtube. I love art history and seeing the effort that goes into conserving antique masterpieces, plus the voices are super low and calming.
3. My favorite movie ever is Crazy Rich Asians. I also love the book series. It is just beautifully made and perfectly balanced humor, romance, and drama. Seriously have watched it at least 30 times.
4. I prefer iced coffee to hot coffee year round. I drink it faster and enjoy a cold drink more.
5. I love fresh office supplies and still shop back to school sales for Post-It notes, pencils, and new notebooks. Honestly getting excited just thinking about it!
6. I am a paintbrush hoarder, or "collector." With brushes for each type of paint and project, I always have an excuse to buy another one. I love my mermaid and unicorn ones the best.
7. I am a huge Harry Potter nerd. Even took my wand to the last Fantastic Beast Movie.
8. I am kinda obsessed with Eloise, my corgi. She is the cutest thing ever, and I have called her my best friend on multiple occasions. No shame, if you met her, you would want to be best friends too.
9. My guilty pleasure television show is Southern Charmed. Never been one for Real Housewives or other reality dramas but I got hooked on the Charleston-based show during the first season and have been keeping up ever since.
10. I geek out whenever Zahi Hawass, Egyptian archeologist, appears on a History or Discovery channel special. I have always been fascinated with history and archeology, and he is fantastic.
So now you know ten very random facts about me. Tell me in the comments below if you have any similar habits, obsessions or interest!
Blessings from Hartsville,